Privacy & policy
EU REGULATION 2016/679 INFORMATION
In implementation of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) on data protection, the company provides you with the following information:
1. Identity and contact details of the data controller
data controller: Fara s.r.l.
registered office: via Settevalli 133/C, 06129 Perugia
tel. 075.5055596 email email@example.com
2. Purpose of processing and legal basis
Your personal data are processed:
– without your express consent, pursuant to art. 6 GDPR, for the execution of the contract of which the person concerned is a party or of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same, to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject, to fulfill the obligations provided for by law, regulation, Community legislation or an order of the authority;
– with your express consent, in accordance with art. 7 GDPR, for marketing purposes (to send you by mail, post and telephone, newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material on products and services offered by the owner, to measure the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services, send you by mail, post and telephone, commercial communications or promotions of third parties.
3. Methods of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out, pursuant to art. 4 paragraph 2 GDPR, through the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
Your personal data is subject to paper, electronic and automated processing. They may be made accessible for the above purposes to employees and collaborators, as well as to third party companies and other subjects (e.g. credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies, etc.). Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
4. Period of data retention
The Data Controller will process your personal data for the time necessary for the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for service purposes and for no more than 5 years from the collection for marketing purposes.
5. Transfer of data abroad
Personal data are stored on servers located in Italy. The Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers within the European Union or outside it, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
As an interested party, you have the following rights in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR:
– ask the data controller for access to personal data and the rectification or cancellation of the same, or the limitation of the processing of data concerning him or to oppose their processing, as well as the right to data portability;
– obtain without hindrance from the Data Controller, the data in structured format of common use and readable by automatic device to transmit them to another data controller;
– revoke consent to processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent obtained before revocation;
– lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
To exercise these rights, you may send a communication to the Data Controller at the address sui by registered mail with return receipt or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the provision of data for further purposes of treatment is optional. Failure to provide the data may make it impossible to pursue these additional purposes.