1. Click on “My orders” and on the order you want to return in full or in part.
2. Click on “Return item”.
3. Tick the appropriate box to indicate which items to return. If you wish to return all items, tick all boxes.
4. Choose the reason for the return.
5. If you paid for your order on delivery, select the refund method you prefer between Faradiba credit or bank transfer. If you paid by credit card or PayPal, the refund will be made directly to the same card and to the account used at the time of purchase.
6. In the last step book the collection of the return. Click on “Schedule collection with UPS”.
You will be redirected to the UPS website and can choose the date and time for your home collection. Remember that you have the tracking code with you, i.e. the code starting with 1Z that you can find on the return label.
Enter it in Step 1 under the heading, “If you have the search numbers for the return label, enter them here”.
Remember to copy it without spaces and in block capitals.
The UPS account number field does not need to be filled in.
If it is more convenient for you to take the return to a UPS centre, select the delivery option at a collection centre and choose the one closest to your home.
Place the items in the package, apply the return label above the shipping label and deliver your order.
The refund will be made within 10 working days from the time of delivery of the return to the courier.